Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Combiotic Infant Milk Formula (800g) - Dutch Version
- Organic ingredients from exclusive organic farming.
- Contains lactose as the only carbohydrate.
- No Foam / Bubbles when Mixing.
- No Gluten or Starch.
- Easily digestible in early stages of development.
- No Maldodextrin or Soy Lecithin.
- Prebiotic Fibre (GOS *) modeled on breast milk.
- * Galactooligosaccharide - derived from lactose.
- This prebiotic fiber support a healthy intestinal flora.
- Mother's milk contains a variety of similar probiotic cultures, which can be individually different.
- Natural lactic acid cultures similar to breast milk.
- LCP (Omega 3 & 6)
- Essential omega fatty acids are needed for development of the brain and nerve cells.
HiPP 1 is an organic infant formula for babies of up to 6 months, which contains a unique combination of GOS fibres, natural lactic acid bacteria, omega fatty acids and lactose for the optimal growth and development of your baby.
What is the difference in the Netherlands HiPP?
It comes in 900g compared to the German version which is 600g. It also comes in tin containers making it better for storage. All the tins are made out of organic carton and does not contain any foil or metal parts inside in the tin.
Skimmed milk*, whey product*, vegetable oil* (palm oil *, council seed oil * sunflower oil *), lactose*, galacto-oligosaccharides* from lactose, whey protein, fish oil1, calcium chloride, potassium citrate, choline, Mortierella alpina oil, sodium citrate, L-phenylalanine, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, magnesium sulfate, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, stabilizer lactic acid, vitamin C, natural lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®2), niacin, copper sulfate, calcium carbonate, vitamin A, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1 potassium iodate, vitamin B6, folic acid, sodium selenic acid, vitamin K, manganese sulfate, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12
* Products from organic farming
1 Contains DHA (as required by law for all infant formulas)
2 Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716