Logona Regenerating Night Cream 30ml
Logona Regenerating Night Cream supports skin`s regeneration while sleeping with active complex of ingredients including organic Damask rose and KalparianeTM from brown seaweed. Silky smooth cream minimizes wrinkles, strengthens skin`s resilience and protects it against moisture loss. Provides an even hydro-lipid-balance. Vegan and gluten free.
Using a night cream should be an important part of your skin care routine and this luxurious and indulgent Logona Regenerating Night Cream is a wonderful way to soften and pamper your skin. Night-time is a very important time for your skin to rest and regenerate and while you are sleeping it is busy healing and restoring itself. This Logona Regenerating Night Cream will help your skin to restore lost moisture and repair the damage caused by the pollutants, toxins and other environmental factors that affect your skin during the day.
Our Regenerating Night Cream contains petals and water extracted from the Damask rose, which is a natural ingredient known for its healing properties. It also contains many other beneficial botanical oils and extracts including jojoba, grape seed, organic almond oil, shea and cocoa butter.
By wearing this Night Cream to sleep, you will be helping to nourish your skin, even out its texture and tone and diminish the appearance of signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. It will promote the cell renewal process so that you wake up with healthier and suppler looking skin.
Logona Regenerating Night Cream should be applied every evening before you go to sleep after you have cleansed your face with Logona Cleansing Milk Organic Rose & Aloe and refreshed with Logona Refreshing Facial Toner. Simply apply gently to the face and neck and massage into your skin with your fingers.
- Rose from controlled organic farming pampers the senses with its sensual fragrance, while its healing effects enfolds the skin. The complexion is refined, soothed, balanced, clarified, strengthened and refreshed. Damask rose extract has soothing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effects. It provides moisture while leaving the skin feeling fresh and cleansed.
- Jojoba offers excellent care for your skin. Its seeds are rich in provitamin A, vitamin E as well as an array of mineral substances. Jojoba has a special fatty acid composition, making it ideal when added to skincare products. Jojoba oil has soothing and lipid regulating properties.
- Cocoa is a versatile ingredient that provides the skin with suppleness. Cacao butter is pressed from cacao beans and easily melts on the skin, making it an excellent addition to skincare products. It is easily absorbed by the skin and had skin-smoothing and lipid regulating properties.
- Almond has a very mild effect on the skin. Almond oil is quickly absorbed by the skin and possesses a conditioning and smoothing effect.
- Shea is a natural lipid regulating substance. The shea nuts have a 50% fat content and are used to derive shea butter, which is ideal for the care of the skin due to its smoothing and lipid regulating properties.