- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
Ingredients Organic whole milk, Organic skimmed milk, Organic lactose (from milk), Organic demineralised milk whey protein powder, Organic vegetable oils (sunflower, coconut, rapeseed), Organic galacto-oligosaccharides (from milk), Calcium citrate, Sodium citrate, Magnesium chloride, Docosahexaenoic acid, Potassium chloride, Vitamin C, Potassium hydroxide, Arachidonic acid, Taurine, Nucleotides (cytidine-5’monophosphate, disodium uridine-5’monophosphate, adenosine-5’-monophosphate, disodium inosine-5’ monophosphate, disodium guanosine-5’monophosphate), Iron pyrophosphate, Zinc sulphate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Copper sulphate, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite, Vitamin K, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12. Allergy Advice: For Allergens See Ingredients in Bold.
About Kendamil Organic
When other brands left the UK to cut costs, we stayed. Why? Because we rely on our world-class farms here at home to craft the world’s most natural baby formula. We believe the best ingredients are those grown locally. We believe in supporting local family farmers and farms. We believe our children deserve a better baby milk. Local supply chain means traceability, sustainability and knowing every step of the process, from farm to formula. We don't produce for any other brands or supermarkets, so if you're after high quality and local British supply chain, it has to be Kendamil!
Fast and free shipping on all orders.
Money Back Guarantee
We accept returns of unused and undamaged items according to our returns policy.
We are here for you.