Kendamil Classic First Infant Milk 900g
Our Classic milk is made with love in the Lake District.
We’re 100% British and don’t do palm oil, fish oil or other nasties. What we do do is natural full cream nutrients, plant-based DHA and HMOs to build up your little one’s immune system. Simple.
Our First Infant Milk is vegetarian and suitable from birth.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
Whole Milk (107g per 100g), Demineralised Whey Powder enriched in alpha-lactalbumin (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Coconut, Rapeseed), Lactose (from Milk), Galacto-oligosaccharides (from Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Chloride, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Potassium Hydroxide, Inositol, L-Tyrosine, Arachidonic Acid, Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine-5’-monophosphate, disodium Uridine-5’-monophosphate, Adenosine-5’-monophosphate, disodium Inosine-5’-monophosphate, disodium Guanosine-5’ monophosphate), L-Phenylalanine, Iron Pyrophosphate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulphate, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
When other brands left the UK to cut costs, we stayed. Why? Because we rely on our world-class farms here at home to craft the world’s most natural baby formula. We believe the best ingredients are those grown locally. We believe in supporting local family farmers and farms. We believe our children deserve a better baby milk. Local supply chain means traceability, sustainability and knowing every step of the process, from farm to formula. We don't produce for any other brands or supermarkets, so if you're after high quality and local British supply chain, it has to be Kendamil!