Fast and free shipping on all orders.
Money Back Guarantee
We accept returns of unused and undamaged items according to our returns policy.
We are here for you.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
Founded in Switzerland in the 1930s, Holle quickly became one of the first companies to achieve the organic Demeter certification, given only to manufacturers working with the highest quality biodynamic farms. For over 85 years, the Holle brand has grown to represent the highest echelon of global organic quality. While Holle produces a variety of baby products, Holle baby formula is known for its Demeter certification, formulations with fewer ingredients to promote easy digestion, and nutritional completeness. Holle formulas are always based on lactose from biodynamic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, and essential organic nutrients to promote healthy development. Holle also specializes in high quality organic goat milk formula as a healthy alternative for babies with sensitivity to milk proteins. The Holle brand also includes the Lebenswert Bio line of baby formulas, which it launched in 2009. Holle also cares deeply about sustainability, undergoing a CO2 audit in 2012 covering its entire formula manufacturing process. Today, Holle’s baby formula products are CO2 neutral. Little World Organics loves Holle products because we can feel great about them both for their nutritional excellence and environmental sustainability.