HiPP Pre Organic Infant Formula Combiotik® 600g
Buy 4 boxes and save $5!!! Click here to order.
Please note expected delivery date highlighted in pink at the top of this page before placing an order.
HiPP Pre BIO Infant Formula, top quality with the best of nature
HiPP Pre Bio Infant Formula Combiotik is easy to digest and tailored to the special nutritional needs of infants. With carefully selected organic ingredients and the unique combination of valuable ingredients modeled on nature.
HiPP Pre BIO provides your baby with everything needed for the introduction of additional foods.
The unique HiPP COMBIOTIK®:
- Natural lactic acid cultures that were originally extracted from mother's milk. Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures that can vary individually.
- Only contains lactose: You can feed as often and as much as your baby has appetite.
- LCP (omega-3 and -6): These fatty acids are particularly important in the first few months, as babies of this age can not produce enough LCPs themselves.
- Valuable fibers GOS: galactooligosaccharides derived from lactose.
· From birth as sole food or in addition to breast milk
· Following breastfeeding or another infant formula
· Can be given as needed as breast milk - as often and as much as your baby wants to drink
Preparation: When preparing baby milk foods, pay close attention to the instructions for use. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over an extended period of time may result in adverse health effects, e.g. by the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare food freshly before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, nipple and ring. Close the opened bag well after product removal, store in a dry place at room temperature and use within 3 weeks.
1) Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and cool to approx. 40 ° -50 ° C *.
2) Add 2/3 of the provided water to the vial.
3) Fill the measuring spoon loosely and strip off remaining powder. Add recommended amount of powder to the vial.
4) Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
5) Add remaining water, shake vigorously several times.
6) Cool to serving temperature (about 37 ° C). Check temperature.
* In order not to damage the natural lactic acid cultures (lactobacilli), please do not prepare the food with too hot water.
Do not heat the food in the microwave (scalding hazard).
Dosage: Amount of drink per vial may vary individually. Recommended drink quantities and number of vials per day are approximate. Your baby does not necessarily have to drink the vial empty. Please only use the enclosed measuring spoon! 1 level measuring spoon = approx. 4.3g HiPP PRE BIO Combiotik®
Dosage per meal:
1.-2. Week * (Age) 5-7 bottle meals per day 60 ml of boiled water + 2 scoops of powder = 70 ml ready-to-drink food.
3rd 4th Week (Age) 5-7 bottle meals per day 90 ml of boiled water + 3 scoops of powder = 100 ml ready-to-drink food.
5th 6th Week (age) 5-6 bottle meals per day 120 ml boiled water + 4 scoops powder = 135 ml ready-to-drink food.
7-eighth Week (age) 5 bottle meals per day 150 ml of boiled water + 5 scoops of powder = 170 ml ready to drink food.
3rd 4th Month (age) 5 bottle meals per day 180 ml boiled water + 6 scoops powder = 200 ml ready to drink food.
from 5th month ** (age) 5 bottle meals per day 210 ml boiled water + 7 scoops powder = 235 ml ready to drink food.
* Unless otherwise advised by the doctor.
** From the 5th month you can start with glasses and paps in consultation with the pediatrician. Babies need about 5 meals a day. With each newly introduced jar and meal a vial meal should be omitted.
Important Note: Breastfeeding is the best and most natural diet for your baby. Please talk to your midwife or pediatrician before using any infant formulas.
Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over a longer period of time may lead to adverse health effects, e.g. by the growth of unwanted germs. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, nipple and ring. Close the opened bag after removing the product, store in a cool and dry place and use within 3 weeks.
Film bag and carton can be recycled separately
Ingredients: SKIMMED MILK*, WHEY PRODUCT*, vegetable oils* (palm oil**, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), LACTOSE*, galactooligosaccharides* from LACTOSE*, WHEY PROTEIN, potassium citrate, calcium chloride, LCP 1) oil blend (FISH OIL, vegetable oil from M alpina), L-phenylalanine, sodium citrate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, calcium orthophosphates, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, iron sulfate, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) 2), zinc sulfate, stabilizer lactic acid, vitamin A, inositol, Pantothenic acid, niacin, copper sulphate, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, vitamin E, manganese sulphate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D, vitamin B2, biotin, vitamin B12.
1) LCP = long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids, 2) Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716.
*from biological production
** organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies
Allergens: Contains fish and fish products.
Contains milk and milk products (including lactose).
Average nutrition information per 100 ml of ready-to-eat product.
Calorific value 66 kcal / 277 kJ
Fat 3,5 g
Fat, of which saturated fatty acids 1,2 g
Fat, of which monounsaturated fatty acids 1,6 g
Fat, of which polyunsaturated fatty acids 0,7 g
Carbohydrates 7,3 g
Carbohydrates, of which sugar 7,2 g
Dietary fibre 0,3 g
Protein 1,25 g
salt equivalent 0,05 g
Sodium 0,02 g
Biotin 1.5 µg
Calcium 50 mg
Chloride 45 mg
Iron 0.5 mg
Fluoride < 0.005 mg
Folic acid 10 µg
Iodine 15 µg
Potassium 70 mg
Copper 0.045 mg
Magnesium 5 mg
Manganese 0.0075 mg
Niacin 0.4 mg
Pantothenic acid 0,5 mg
Phosphorus 27 mg
Selenium 1.3 µg
Vitamin A 70 µg
Vitamin B 1, thiamine 0.06 mg
Vitamin B 12 0,15 µg
Vitamin B 2, riboflavin 0.1 mg
Vitamin B 6 0.04 mg
Vitamin C 10 mg
Vitamin D 1.2 µg
Vitamin E 0.9 mg
Vitamin K 5 µg
Zinc 0.5 mg
Choline, total 11 mg
Inositol 3.9 mg
LCPs (long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids) 20 mg