HiPP HA 2 Follow-on Formula Combiotik® 600g
Buy 4 boxes and save $5!!! Click here to order.
Please note expected delivery date highlighted in pink at the top of this page before placing an order.
HiPP HA 2 Follow-on Formula COMBIOTIK®, with hydrolysed protein, after the 6th month
Building on the latest advances in dairy food research, HiPP Nutrition Science has developed HiPP HA COMBIOTIK®, a new generation of HA nutrition that is tailored to the specific nutritional needs of allergy-prone babies at their respective ages. HiPP HA COMBIOTIK® is based on the model of nature.
HiPP HA 2 COMBIOTIK® is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of your baby after the 6th month and supports its healthy development.
The unique HiPP HA 2 COMBIOTIK®:
- Natural lactic acid cultures that were originally extracted from mother's milk. Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures that can vary individually.
- Split = hydrolyzed protein: due to its particularly high protein splitting (hydrolysis), HiPP HA2 COMBIOTlK® contains only small protein components. Like HiPP HA starter, this highly-disrupted protein has a light bitter taste, but babies tend to accept it well.
- Omega-3 fatty acids (ALA) are important for the development of the brain and nerve cells and thus for a healthy development of your baby.
- Vitamins A, C and D are important for the immune system.
HA2 is a hydrolyzate feed (HA2). HiPP HA2 COMBIOTIK® is age-appropriate filling. With selected mild strength. You can switch from any other baby food to HiPP HA2 COMBIOTIK®. If the stool consistency changes when switching to HiPP HA2 COMBIOTIK®, this is typical for the product since HiPP HA2 COMBIOTIK® may lead to softer stools similar to breastfed babies due to the contained galactooligosaccharides (GOS).
- in connection with breastfeeding
- following a HA start food
Preparation: When preparing baby foods, pay close attention to the instructions for use. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over a longer period of time may lead to adverse health effects such as growth of unwanted germs. Prepare food freshly before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, nipple and ring. Close the opened bag well after product removal, store in a dry place at room temperature and use within 3 weeks.
1) Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and cool to approx. 40° -50° C*.
2) Add 2/3 of the recommended amount of water to the vial.
3) Fill the measuring spoon loosely and strip off remaining powder. Add recommended amount of powder to the vial.
4) Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
5) Add remaining water, shake vigorously several times.
6) Cool to serving temperature (about 3° C). Check temperature.
* In order not to damage the natural lactic acid cultures (lactobacilli), please do not prepare the food with too hot water.
Do not heat the food in the microwave (scalding hazard).
Dosage: Amount of drink per vial may vary individually. Recommended drink quantities and number of vials per day are approximate. Your baby does not necessarily have to drink the vial empty. Please only use the enclosed measuring spoon!
Babies need about 5 meals a day. With each newly introduced jar or meal a vial meal should be omitted.
ready to drink food boiled water measuring spoon
170ml 150ml 5
200ml 180ml 6
235ml 210ml 7
* Unless otherwise advised by the doctor.
** From the 5th month you can start with glasses and paps in consultation with the pediatrician.
Important Notes: Breastfeeding is the best and most natural diet for your baby. Please talk to your midwife or pediatrician before using any infant formulas.
Exclusive breastfeeding in the first 6 months is ideal for your baby. Like any follow-on formula, HiPP HA 2 COMBIOTIK® should not be used as a breast milk substitute in the first 6 months, but only after 6 months as part of a mixed diet. The individual growth and development needs of your babies may make it necessary to introduce follow-on formulas into your baby's diet at an earlier stage as part of a mixed diet. Please consult your pediatrician for advice. Ensure a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over a longer period of time may lead to adverse health effects, e.g. by the growth of unwanted germs. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, nipple and ring. Close the opened bag after removing the product, store in a cool and dry place and use within 3 weeks.
Film bag and carton can be recycled separately
Ingredients: LACTOSE, vegetable oils (palm oil**, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), starch, hydrolyzed WHEY PROTEIN, galactooligosaccharides from LACTOSE, calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, L-tyrosine, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, calcium citrate, Vitamin C, magnesium carbonate, potassium citrate, magnesium sulfate, L-tryptophan, calcium carbonate, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) 1), pantothenic acid, vitamin A, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 , Potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
1) Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716.
** Sustainable palm oil, certified by independent inspection bodies.
Allergens: Contains milk and dairy products (including lactose).
Average nutritional information per 100 ml of the ready-to-eat product
Calorific value 70 kcal / 293 kJ
Fat 3.5 g
Fat, of which saturated fatty acids 1.2 g
Fat, of which monounsaturated fatty acids 1.6 g
Fat, of which polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.7 g
Carbohydrates 7.7 g
Carbohydrates, of which sugar 5.5 g
Protein 1.7 g
Salt equivalent 0.05 g
Sodium 0.02 g
Biotin 1.5 µg
Calcium 70 mg
Chloride 45 mg
Iron 1 mg
Fluoride 0.0055 mg
Folic acid 10 µg
Iodine 15 µg
Potassium 80 mg
Copper 0.045 mg
Magnesium 6 mg
Manganese 0.011 mg
Niacin 0.6 mg
Pantothenic acid 0.5 mg
Phosphorus 39 mg
Selenium 1.5 µg
Vitamin A 70 µg
Vitamin B 1, thiamine 0.06 mg
Vitamin B 12 0.15 µg
Vitamin B 2, riboflavin 0.11 mg
Vitamin B 6 0.04 mg
Vitamin C 10 mg
Vitamin D 1.2 µg
Vitamin E 0.7 mg
Vitamin K 5 µg
Zinc 0.5 mg
Alpha-linolenic acid 0.07 g
Galactose (= galactooligosaccharides) 0.4 g
Linoleic acid 0.65 g