HiPP HA 1 Infant Formula Combiotik® 600g
Building on the latest advances in dairy food research, HiPP Nutrition Science has developed HiPP HA COMBIOTIK®, a new generation of HA nutrition that is tailored to the specific nutritional needs of allergy-prone babies at their respective ages. HiPP HA COMBIOTIK® is based on the model of nature.
HiPP HA 1 COMBIOTIK® is:
- tailored to the special nutritional needs of allergy-prone infants.
- good filling: unlike HiPP PRE HA COMBIOTIK® contains selected mild starch
The unique HiPP HA COMBIOTIK®:
- Natural lactic acid cultures that were originally extracted from mother's milk. Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures that can vary individually.
- Low allergen protein: Milk protein plays a crucial role in triggering allergies. Due to the particularly strong protein splitting, HiPP HA 1 COMBIOTIK® contains only small protein building blocks, which the body does not find as strange. HiPP HA 1 COMBIOTIK® thus helps to reduce the risk of allergies to milk protein, following the example of breastfed infants *.
- LCP (omega-3 and -6): These fatty acids are particularly important in the first few months of life, because babies at this age can not produce enough LCPs themselves.
- Valuable fiber (GOS *)
* Galactooligosaccharides derived from lactose.
· From birth as sole food or in addition to breast milk
· Following HiPP PRE HA COMBIOTIK® or any other hypoallergenic infant formula
· Can be given as needed as breast milk - as often and as much as your baby wants to drink
Preparation: When preparing baby foods, pay close attention to the instructions for use. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over a longer period of time may lead to adverse health effects such as growth of unwanted germs. Prepare food freshly before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, nipple and ring. Close the opened bag well after product removal, store in a dry place at room temperature and use within 3 weeks.
1) Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and cool to approx. 40° -50° C*.
2) Add 2/3 of the recommended amount of water to the vial.
3) Fill the measuring spoon loosely and strip off remaining powder. Add recommended amount of powder to the vial.
4) Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
5) Add remaining water, shake vigorously several times.
6) Cool to serving temperature (about 37° C). Check temperature.
* In order not to damage the natural lactic acid cultures (lactobacilli), please do not prepare the food with too hot water.
Do not heat the food in the microwave (scalding hazard).
Dosage: Amount of drink per vial may vary individually. Recommended drink quantities and number of vials per day are approximate. Your baby does not necessarily have to drink the vial empty. Please only use the enclosed measuring spoon!
Dosage per meal:
1.-2. Week * (Age) 5-7 bottle meals per day 60 ml of boiled water + 2 scoops of powder = 70 ml ready-to-drink food.
3rd 4th Week (Age) 5-7 bottle meals per day 90 ml of boiled water + 3 scoops of powder = 100 ml ready-to-drink food.
5th 6th Week (age) 5-6 bottle meals per day 120 ml boiled water + 4 scoops powder = 135 ml ready-to-drink food.
7-eighth Week (age) 5 bottle meals per day 150 ml of boiled water + 5 scoops of powder = 170 ml ready to drink food.
3rd 4th Month (age) 5 bottle meals per day 180 ml boiled water + 6 scoops powder = 200 ml ready to drink food.
from 5th month ** (age) 5 bottle meals per day 210 ml boiled water + 7 scoops powder = 235 ml ready to drink food.
* Unless otherwise advised by the doctor.
** From the 5th month you can start with glasses and paps in consultation with the pediatrician. Babies need about 5 meals a day. With each newly introduced jar and meal a vial meal should be omitted.
Ingredients: Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil **, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), whey protein hydrolyzate, starch, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, emulsifier: Citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, LCP1-containing oils (vegetable oil from M alpina, fish oil), L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, vitamin C, magnesium carbonate, choline, L-tryptophan, calcium carbonate, inositol, iron lactate, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) 2 ), Pantothenic acid, vitamin A, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
1) LCP (omega-3 and -6) = long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids, 2) Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716.
** Sustainable organic palm oil certified by independent inspection bodies
Allergens: Contains fish and fish products.
Contains milk and dairy products (including lactose).
Average nutritional information per 100 ml of the ready-to-eat product
Calorific value 69 kcal / 289 kJ
Fat 3.5 g
Fat, of which saturated fatty acids 1.2 g
Fat, of which monounsaturated fatty acids 1.6 g
Fat, of which polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.7 g
Carbohydrates 7.5 g
Carbohydrates, of which sugar is 5.6 g
Carbohydrates, of which starch is 1.7 g
Dietary fiber 0.3 g
Protein 1.7 g
Salt equivalent 0.05 g
Sodium 0.02 g
Biotin 1.5 µg
Calcium 55 mg
Chloride 40 mg
Iron 0.7 mg
Fluoride <0.0055 mg
Folic acid 11 µg
Iodine 10 µg
Potassium 70 mg
Copper 0.04 mg
Magnesium 6 mg
Manganese 0.013 mg
Niacin 0.4 mg
Pantothenic acid 0.5 mg
Phosphorus 28 mg
Selenium 2.5 µg
Vitamin A 70 µg
Vitamin B 1, thiamine 0.06 mg
Vitamin B 12 0.15 µg
Vitamin B 2, riboflavin 0.08 mg
Vitamin B 6 0.04 mg
Vitamin C 10 mg
Vitamin D 1.2 µg
Vitamin E 0.7 mg
Vitamin K 5 µg
Zinc 0.5 mg
Carnitine 1.8 mg
LCPs (long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids) 16 mg