Fast and free shipping on all orders.
Money Back Guarantee
We accept returns of unused and undamaged items according to our returns policy.
We are here for you.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market. HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral. With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas contain lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients.