HiPP 1 Organic Infant Formula Combiotik® 600g
Buy 4 boxes and save $5!!! Click here to order.
Please note expected delivery date highlighted in pink at the top of this page before placing an order.
HiPP 1 BIO Infant Formula COMBIOTIK®, with natural lactic acid cultures
HiPP 1 Bio Infant Formula Combiotik is well digestible and adapted to the special nutritional needs of babies. With carefully selected organic ingredients and the unique combination of valuable ingredients modeled on nature.
HiPP 1 BIO supplies your baby with everything needed for the introduction of complementary foods.
The unique HiPP COMBIOTIK®:
- Natural lactic acid cultures that were originally extracted from mother's milk. Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures that can vary individually.
- LCP (omega-3 and -6): These fatty acids are particularly important in the first few months, as babies of this age can not produce enough LCPs themselves.
- Valuable fibers GOS: galactooligosaccharides derived from lactose.
· From birth as sole food or in addition to breast milk
· Following breastfeeding or another infant formula
· Can be given as needed as breast milk - as often and as much as your baby wants to drink
Preparation: When preparing baby milk foods, pay close attention to the instructions for use. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over an extended period of time may result in adverse health effects, e.g. by the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare food freshly before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, nipple and ring. Close the opened bag well after product removal, store in a dry place at room temperature and use within 3 weeks.
1) Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and cool to approx. 40° -50° C*.
2) Add 2/3 of the provided water to the vial.
3) Fill the measuring spoon loosely and strip off remaining powder. Add recommended amount of powder to the vial.
4) Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
5) Add remaining water, shake vigorously several times.
6) Cool to serving temperature (about 37° C). Check temperature.
* In order not to damage the natural lactic acid cultures (lactobacilli), please do not prepare the food with too hot water.
Do not heat the food in the microwave (scalding hazard).
Dosage: Amount of drink per vial may vary individually. Recommended drink quantities and number of vials per day are approximate. Your baby does not necessarily have to drink the vial empty. Please only use the enclosed measuring spoon! 1 level measuring spoon = approx. 4.3g HiPP 1 BIO Combiotik®
Dosage per meal:
1.-2. Week * (Age) 5-7 bottle meals per day 60 ml of boiled water + 2 scoops of powder = 70 ml ready-to-drink food.
3rd 4th Week (Age) 5-7 bottle meals per day 90 ml of boiled water + 3 scoops of powder = 100 ml ready-to-drink food.
5th 6th Week (age) 5-6 bottle meals per day 120 ml boiled water + 4 scoops powder = 135 ml ready-to-drink food.
7-eighth Week (age) 5 bottle meals per day 150 ml of boiled water + 5 scoops of powder = 170 ml ready to drink food.
3rd 4th Month (age) 5 bottle meals per day 180 ml boiled water + 6 scoops powder = 200 ml ready to drink food.
from 5th month ** (age) 5 bottle meals per day 210 ml boiled water + 7 scoops powder = 235 ml ready to drink food.
* Unless otherwise advised by the doctor.
** From the 5th month you can start with glasses and paps in consultation with the pediatrician. Babies need about 5 meals a day. With each newly introduced jar and meal a vial meal should be omitted.
Important Note: Breastfeeding is the best and most natural diet for your baby. Please talk to your midwife or pediatrician before using any infant formulas.
Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over a longer period of time may lead to adverse health effects, e. g. by the growth of unwanted germs. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, nipple and ring. Close the opened bag after removing the product, store in a cool and dry place and use within 3 weeks.
Film bag and carton can be recycled separately
Ingredients: SKIMMED MILK*, WHEY PRODUCT*, vegetable oils* (palm oil **, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*, galactooligosaccharides* made from LACTOSE*, calcium carbonate, LCP 1) oil blend (FISH OIL, vegetable oil from M. alpina), Potassium chloride, L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, stabilizer lactic acid, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) 2), niacin, pantothenic acid, copper lysine complex, vitamin A, vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, vitamin B2, sodium selenate, folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
1) LCP = long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids, 2) Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716.
* from organic production
** Sustainable organic palm oil certified by independent inspection bodies
Allergens: Contains fish and fish products.
Contains milk and dairy products (including lactose).
Average nutrition information per 100 ml of ready-to-eat product
Calorific value 69 kcal / 288 kJ
Fat 3,5 g
Fat, of which saturated fatty acids 1,2 g
Fat, of which monounsaturated fatty acids 1,6 g
Fat, of which polyunsaturated fatty acids 0,7 g
Carbohydrates 7,8 g
Carbohydrates, of which sugar 6,5 g
Carbohydrates, of which starch 1,2 g
Dietary fibre 0,3 g
Protein 1,5 g
salt equivalent 0,05 g
Sodium 0,02 g
Biotin 1.7 µg
Calcium 55 mg
Chloride 43 mg
Iron 0.7 mg
Fluoride < 0.005 mg
Folic acid 10 µg
Iodine 10 µg
Potassium 83 mg
Copper 0.04 mg
magnesium 5,5 mg
Manganese 0.0075 mg
Niacin 0.4 mg
Pantothenic acid 0,5 mg
Phosphorus 35 mg
Selenium 1.5 µg
Vitamin A 70 µg
Vitamin B 1, thiamine 0.06 mg
Vitamin B 12 0,15 µg
Vitamin B 2, riboflavin 0.13 mg
Vitamin B 6 0.04 mg
Vitamin C 10 mg
Vitamin D 1.2 µg
Vitamin E 0.7 mg
Vitamin K 5 µg
Zinc 0.5 mg
Carnitine 1,9 mg
Choline, total 12 mg
Inositol 6.9 mg
LCPs (long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids) 16 mg