HiPP HA 1 Infant Formula Combiotik® 600g
We know how difficult it is to see your little one in distress because of digestion problems, skin reactions, or hay fever-like symptoms brought on by sensitivity to the ingredients in baby formula. That’s why we stock HiPP HA Germany Hypoallergenic Stage 1, which is suitable for babies from birth to six months, either on its own or as a supplement to breast milk.
This specialized formula contains whey protein hydrolysate (and no casein), which means that the long-chain milk proteins have been hydrolyzed into smaller pieces. This makes the formula easier to digest and minimizes the risk of allergenic impact. Just like breast milk, HiPP Hypoallergenic Stage 1 features lactose as the main source of carbohydrates, as well as a blend of organic vegetable oils and essential vitamins and minerals. It also contains some starch to give the formula a thicker and more creamy consistency, since the hydrolysis process would otherwise result in a very thin product.
Just like HiPP HA Stage 2, HiPP HA Stage 1 contains both prebiotics and probiotics in order to strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and immune system. The prebiotics are galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose and the probiotics are organic lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk. HiPP HA Stage 1 also contains omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (including DHA and AA), which are thought to contribute to the healthy development of the brain, eyes, and nervous system in infants.
Manufactured and packaged in Germany, this infant milk formula is free from GMO ingredients, soy, gluten, refined sugars, corn syrup, and synthetic nutrients and preservatives. Unlike many of the highly-processed hypoallergenic formulas manufactured in the United States, HiPP HA Stage 1 has been formulated to resemble the taste, smell, and composition of breast milk as much as possible.
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, pristine package of HiPP HA Stage 1 infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box of HiPP HA Stage 1 contains 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 130 fl oz of prepared formula.
Please note: HiPP HA Stage 1 is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. We advise consulting your pediatrician on medical conditions. Although this product may help babies with cow’s milk protein sensitivity, it may not be suitable for all babies with a diagnosed milk protein allergy.
Although most HiPP formulas contain only organic ingredients, HiPP HA Germany Hypoallergenic formulas cannot be certified as organic because the hydrolyzed milk protein is not available in organic form.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market. HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral. With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas contain lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients.